Lawyers for Funeral Home Professionals
We assist funeral home professionals facing investigations, legal proceedings, and other regulatory issues at the Bereavement Authority of Ontario (BAO). The lawyers at GlickLaw have experience defending funeral home professionals against the BAO and extensive experience before the Licence Appeal Tribunal. Draw on our knowledge and experience to navigate investigations and inspections, defend your licence before the Licence Appeal Tribunal, or deal with any other issue you may be facing with your regulator.
We can assist and act for Funeral Home Professionals on a wide range of matters including:
- Responding to complaints, investigations, and inspections;
- Representing funeral home professionals before the Licence Appeal Tribunal when their licence is refused, suspended, revoked, or made subject to conditions;
- Appealing orders made by the BAO under the Funeral, Burial and Cremation Services Act, 2002 to the Licence Appeal Tribunal;
- Appealing decisions of the Licence Appeal Tribunal to the Divisional Court; and
- Assisting funeral home professionals in applications for licensure.