Lawyers for Long-Term Care homes
We represent long-term care homes when their licence to operate is at stake. The lawyers at GlickLaw have acted as external legal counsel for years to numerous regulators in Ontario and have significant experience in industry regulation and licensing. Draw on our knowledge and experience to defend yourself when your licence to operate your business is in jeopardy.
We can assist and act for Long-Term Care Homes on a wide range of matters including:
- Representing long-term care homes in appeals of various orders and decisions to the Health Services Appeal and Review Board;
- Appealing decisions of the Health Services Appeal and Review Board to the Divisional Court.
- Representing long-term care homes in criminal and quasi-criminal proceedings under the Criminal Code, Provincial Offences Act, and Long-Term Care Homes Act, 2007;
- Assisting long-term care homes with applications for licensing;
- Assisting long-term care homes with inspections; and
- Advising long-term care homes on how to manage their business in compliance with the Long-Term Care Homes Act, 2007 and other relevant legislation and standards.